Had to postpone your wedding day? Rather than spending the day that should have your special day feeling sad or disappointed, who’s to say you can’t have an awesome day of celebrating!?
Get ready for a fun-filled day of laughter, fun and love!
Inspired by our friends at wedshed.com.au, (you can see the full blog here), here are their…
Top 8 ideas to help you celebrate your ‘should-have-been wedding day’:
- Plan a date night for you and your partner at home. We’re talking candles, tunes, mood lighting and damn good food and drink or a special movie.
- Or, have a virtual party with some of your guests using the House Party app and play your wedding Spotify playlist at the same time. Then drink and dance the night away.
- Buy an extra spesh bottle of wine, or go the full length and enjoy a magnum bottle. You know, treat yo self.
- Brighten up your home with some fresh blooms from your wedding florist, or if you had a destination wedding planned, support a local florist closer to home.
- Write each other a special note or card on how much you guys mean to each other to remember what’s most important during this time – your loved ones.
- Order in from your wedding caterer and eat something seriously delish from your wedding menu.
- Make an effort with one another. Shave your legs. Wash your hair. Smell good. Wear deodorant. With many of us now working from home, these things may not matter on the daily, so put in some self-care to feel amazing.
- And to complete the evening, order a dessert or a mini version of your wedding cake.
Share this Post